Monday, January 3, 2011

Guns, church and meat...

We had a great time with my brothers. Here are some scenes from Alabama...











Normally its tacky to take pictures in church, but there's an exception when your brother's the pastor. I love seeing the way he's grown from kind of a goofy little brother to a man of God.



I love this picture of David sitting between his cousins in church.



And, because "hot dogs" is much less appetizing than...



"meat wieners".

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Let's be honest...John is still goofy...but I get that same feeling watching my husband preach. I can't help but flash back to 10 years ago when he was playing halo and using the word "dude" 20 times a sentence. It's a-mazing how God can use us isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts