Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...

  • I went to the doctor, and they forgot about me.  I had to wait an hour and a half.
  • Rand was with me and he lasts a maximum of 45 minutes in this situation.  It was ugly.
  • I had to feed the kids gas station food in the car on the way to VBS.  I chose poorly, and now my van is a crumbly blueberry muffin mess.
  • When we got to VBS, I realized that Jacob was only wearing boxer briefs - WITH NO PANTS.  *&%$  
Why I'm not moving to Australia yet...
  • I hit the sweet spot on the disorganization curve.  Had I been less disorganized, I would have been stuck with a child with no pants and no mildewed swimsuit on hand to put on him.  Had I been less disorganized I would have wasted valuable time searching at home for the boys' water bottles.  As it turned out, they left them at VBS yesterday, so I could just refill and use them today.  On the other hand, had I been more disorganized, I would have left one of the children at the gas station.
  • Bryan saw a port-a-potty on the back of a truck on the way home.  It completely cracked him up.  He laughed that laugh of his that I love, and it brought me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts