Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Failed photo op...

I tried to get the boys' pictures taken today. I like to get a naked baby shot of each of mine when they can push themselves up but can't quite crawl. That I called it off when Rand was obviously not going to smile/stare neutrally ahead/do anything but cry is a sign that I have matured alot in seven years. Once I have decided to do something it is almost physically painful to me to have to change plans. I usually just wing it and push through, as evidenced by David's atrocious seven month old pictures that I actually paid money for just because I had decided that it would be done. That I thought Rand felt hot and was exceptionally cranky BEFORE I bathed and dressed four boys and rushed out the door to the studio, is a sign that I'm definitely a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts