Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wipe clean with damp cloth...

I bought new shower curtain rings last night. We had cute ones that didn't work. Periodically I found pieces of them scattered around the bathroom. It got ridiculous. There were two poor little monkeys desperately trying to hold up an entire shower curtain. While contemplating hot gluing the broken ones back together, I realized that I would be willing to pay at least $20 to not have to do that, and shower curtain rings cost about a dollar. When I took the new ones out of the bag, I noticed care instructions: "CARE: WIPE CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH."...

Do they think that I would be baffled by dirty shower curtain rings - that it would never occur to me to wipe them clean with a damp cloth? Or are they suggesting that my regular housekeeping should include wiping the shower curtain rings? Do people really do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts