Friday, June 25, 2010

Five years old...

I love this guy. He turns five on Monday. He has such a good heart. He wanted to let each of his brothers open one of his birthday presents. He wanted me to write "This is Jacob's birthday cake. I love Mommy, Daddy, David, Bryan, Rand, all my cousins and all my friends" on his cake. ( I think I'll abbreviate that to "Jacob"). I love his smile. His face looks like this if he's sharing his last cookie or if he's just poured milk all over the floor.

Recent conversation:
David comes walking down the stairs after he's been put to bed by a woman who is at the outer edges of exhaustion.
Me: "Are you bleeding?"
David: "No."
Me: "Is your brother bleeding?"
David: "Yes."
Me: Sigh.
Chris: Hysterical laughter
(Jacob had a bloody nose).

2 comments:

Popular Posts