Thursday, June 24, 2010

Escapes justice on a technicality...

Recent conversation with Bryan:

Bryan: (in tears after eating) I ate my mouf.

In the middle of the night.
Bryan: David and Jacob's room is dark.
Me: Turn on the light in the bathroom and open the door.
Bryan: (in tears) The light isn't shining on the dark parts.

Bryan: Can I have one of your olives?
Me: No, you already had dinner.
Bryan: Can I have one of your olives?
Me: No, I want to eat my dinner in peace.
Bryan: Can I have one of your olives?
Me: If you ask me if you can have one of my olives again, I'm going to send you upstairs to bed.
Bryan: Can I have one of those fings on your pwate that I wike?

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a popular joke in our house these days. A duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Saaaay, you got any pickled herring?"
    "Nope," the bartender says, "We don't carry pickled herring here." Duck walks out.

    Next day, the duck is back: "Saaaay, you got any pickled herring?" Bartender says, "Look, Buddy, I told you yesterday, we don't have pickled herring here."

    The duck comes back every day for a week. Finally, the bartender has had enough, and when the duck asks for pickled herring, he says, "Look fella, we don't have any pickled herring here, and we're never going to. What's more, if you ask me about it again, I'm going to nail both of those little webbed feet to the floor."

    Next day, the duck is back. "Saaaay, you got any nails?"

    "No," says the bartender.

    "You got any pickled herring?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha... sounds like it came straight out of Bryan's mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts