Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013, you make me nervous...

We had a fabulous New Year's Day.

A slacker lunch prepared by me...

Later a gourmet dinner prepared by Janet and delivered by Bryan...


Football... 

Lots of games*...


And shenanigans...


* We played Dominion (Bryan gave us all a beating), Escape, chess (even Rand played a toddler version where you move pieces around at random and he always wins) and Pandemic.  In Pandemic the person who has been sick most recently gets to go first.  I felt like my stuffy nose should trump cancer, but Chris vehemently disagreed.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Summer--you'll remember me as Dustin's wife. He shared the links to yours and Chris's blogs. I'm so sorry to hear your family is going through this. You will be in our prayers, definitely! God bless you and keep you in all that you do, Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts