Monday, May 16, 2011
- David, J.T. and Andrew exploring the ship together and drinking Cokes in the Viking Crown lounge.
- Hanging out on the balcony.
- Ian and I with the same hairdo.
- Aaron winning Bingo.
- David and Andrew dancing at the family disco because I wouldn't let David swim until they danced.
- Getting all 20 of us on a boat to Cococay at the same time.
- The little boys in jackets and ties and the little girls in fancy dresses on formal nights.
- Jacob so excited about his date with Chris.
- The boys making up a complex war game in the empty arcade.
- Bryan to Gran on their date: "I'm glad I'm not as old as you. You're a hundred years old."
- Playing checkers with the boys in the game room. I offered to switch sides of the board with David if he got frustrated. He immediately began sacrificing his men then asked to switch sides.
- Rand riding all over the ship in the backpack.
- Wonderful dinners and an absurd amount of food.
Things I'm okay forgetting...
- Rand's daily nasty overflowing diapers
- Finding out in St. Thomas that 2 piña coladas and 3 virgin daiquiris cost $50 after we ordered them.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The Lonely Dragon Theresa Heine A dragon is sad Because everyone thinks A dragon is fierce and brave, And roars out flames, And eats everyb...
Lottery tickets for Chris (I know, classy)... A Valentine's greeting from the boys And hanging out with my favorite guy...
If you want to spend some time meditating on what in your life is extraneous, this is a good book. It follows a man and his son struggling ...
When my youngest brother was around four or five, my father was very disappointed to learn that my other brother and I had informed Aaron, w...
Guys, we got some really great cancer news this week. To appreciate it, you need to understand where we've been over the last three yea...
A few years ago I did a 100 mile bike ride with my family. Mine was an ill-conceived plan. I was in shape to do about 50 miles, and 100 -...
Friends, it's been the worst kind of week. My Chris has cancer. He went to the doctor Friday morning a week ago with a sore knee. ...
From last weekend... I'm living under a shadow. Most days I can walk here with, if not nonchalance, then composure. But today was...
This is just a quick update on Chris. He is 3 months in to his post-surgery year of chemo. He switched to a new chemo a few weeks ago. H...
Young Thomas and His Mother by Mary Cassett I'm doing a Bible study right now called Five Aspects of Woman by Barbara Mouser. One...