Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moments with Bryan...

Bryan:  My burfday is two days before Hawoween.
Me:  That's right.  It's October 29, 2006.  You're going to learn that as part of your school next year.
Bryan:  That does NOT sound wike interesting schoolwork.

__________

Bryan:  (runs up to me and holds dripping paper over my arm).  Mommy, Mommy it's an emergency.
Me:  (trying to take in the situation)
Bryan:  The Rat-A-Tat-Cat instructions fell in the potty.
Me:  (brain trying to tell mouth to yell "Get it away from me!")
Bryan:  Also I peed on it.
Me:  TAKE IT TO THE TRASH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the teacher comes up with some interesting schoolwork! What a boy--never a dull moment...
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha apparently someone's being schooled in something...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts