Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heart ball...

Pedicures for all the girls.



Chris and me



Mom and Dad



John dancing with Gran



Aaron and Angela



John and Karen



Dad singing the National Anthem.


I love this picture of my mom in her Heart Ball gown



Memorable...

Mom and Dad did a great job as hosts of the Heart Ball.

Dad sang beautifully.

Aaron made pens and a perfume atomizer for the silent auction.  They were, as usual, awesome.

My mom, grandmother and sisters-in-law looked fantabulous.

They called John "The Reverend" when he gave the invocation.

Right after that he threw a roll across the table to Chris while my dad wasn't looking.

I should be more suspicious of inexpensive heels. Ouch!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts