|See pencil mark to the forehead|
|Two right shoes of different sizes and colors|
3. Sitting vigorously when you have a Star Wars gun wedged in your pants.
4. Consoling a crying five year old (see #3) by letting him say "I got hurt on the butt!" as much as he wants on the way to buy a Christmas tree.*
5. When the seven year old is annoyed by #4, announce,"I'll turn the music up louder to drown him out."
6. Laughing at the logical consequence of #5.
7. Announcing that you've awoken for the day by shooting your mother with a nerf crossbow** in a dark hallway at 6:30 a.m.***
*They're not allowed to say "butt". I think he felt like he was dropping the f-bomb for free.
**Big shout out to Nana for buying nerf crossbows for the boys.
***When I typed this at 11:15, it was a lot funnier.