Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Run, run as fast as you can...

You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.


I'm teaching the preschool class in our co-op. We read The Gingerbread Man yesterday. It didn't occur to me that it might be a little disturbing until we got to the end where the gingerbread man gets eaten by a fox. I had hidden gingerbread men and told the kids we were going to find the escaped gingerbread men and eat them at snack time.

Confused 4 year old: So we're like the fox?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cookies and tree; handsome (also pretty) boy!
    Love, Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yes, and now let's talk about how predators are an invaluable and undervalued part of our ecosystem, boys and girls. Sharks and spiders and wolves: for the win!"

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts