Monday, March 28, 2011

This and that...

When we found out we were (unexpectedly) expecting baby H number four, the prospect of another set of toddler years gave me pause.  I was excited about having another baby, another child, but another toddler - yikes.  Just the thought made me tired.  I forgot, though, how cute this stage is.  Just a few months ago he was crawling and much more calmly submitting to the wills of the rest of his family.  Now he throws his chicken when he sees cake on the table and tries to imitate everything from light saber fights to loading a suitcase.   Here he is helping me pack.
_________________________
Jacob drew a picture of himself.  Then he added hair to turn it into me.  What is he trying to say here?
_________________________

We went to the Biltmore House in Asheville today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts