Bryan's eyesight is terrible. I can't function without glasses and his prescription is about three times as strong as mine. It's had some unexpected repurcussions...
- When he was a baby, we thought he loved to give kisses. He would grab our faces and pull us close. We thought he was trying to kiss us - turns out he just wanted to know what we looked like.
- A few days ago I found him crying in my bed early in the morning because he couldn't find his glasses. They were on the table right beside him.
- He still leans his face close to books and other things he wants to see well. His face was too close to the advent candles when he blew them out, and he splashed hot wax all over his face.
- The boys were playing at a neighbor's house and came home after dark. Bryan was upset when he got home and said he didn't want to stay at somebody else's house at night. I asked him why and he said he couldn't see when he was walking home.
- Rand has already learned that to clear Bryan out of my lap, he just has to grab his glasses and throw them down. Original sin.