1. The mountains were beautiful.
2. It takes a loooooooong time to get to our cousins' house. - Bryan
3. We saw 17 cops on the way.
4. It takes a loooooooong time for it to be Bryan's turn to pick a movie.
5. Just because you are freaking out, desperate with hunger, does not mean you have to nurse well when someone is able to feed you.
6. A 7 year old can be a huge help in the car.
7. Grown up movies (read Star Wars) are dumb. - Bryan
8. It takes a loooooooong time to get to our cousins' house. - Bryan.
9. The book The Thirteenth Tale is very good. I listened to it on the drive.
10. WhIle filling up the car, if you push in the little button that holds the gas guzzle ( is that what you call it?) up, you close out the transaction and have to start over again to get more gas. Jacob
11. It takes a looooooooong time to get to our cousins' house. Bryan.
12. You can have a sudden and desperate need for a bathroom even if you were taken there in the previous five minutes. Jacob and Bryan.
13. After only nine hours of driving I can chill out enough to let us eat our dinner outside beside a beautiful field at dusk.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone