1. At the self checkout line at Kroger: "Can we help you scan everything?" I don't think it's necessary to describe what went down.
2. "I want you to make the Pokemon cake with the stripes." This is the downside to a sunny disposition. You never think it's going to be a big deal. An hour into those stripes, I was really wishing I'd said, "But green is your favorite color. Wouldn't you rather have a green background?"
What I actually said no to:
I hated to break his heart. He crawled up between them and they put a seatbelt on him. He had such hopes.


Happy birthday precious Jacob Aaron! I bet Rand threw a Rand size fit when you moved him. Love, Nan
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture of my baby boy...he seems very happy and SO proud of himself. Bet his little heart was broken when you moved him.
ReplyDeleteLove, Gran